Sampling of Successful Case Resolutions
- $3,750,000.00 successful resolution of a case where our client suffered brain injuries and catastrophic injuries to his spine, due the reckless conduct of an operator of a tractor trailer on the highway
- $1.4 million successful resolution of a premises liability claim where our client sustained severe injuries to her leg as a result of a commercial facility whose defective and dangerous property violated the applicable building codes.
- $1.3 million resolution of a case where an injured party sustained severe injuries to his arms and neck following an accident involving a truck and passenger vehicle
- $1.2 million resolution in favor of our clients in hotly contested litigation over the proper division of an estate
- $1,025,000 resolution of a construction accident case where an injured party sustained severe and permanent injuries to his spinal column
- $820,000 resolution in favor of our client who required two surgeries to the cervical spine and to one shoulder following a rear-end accident
- $750,000 resolution in favor our client who was struck by a vehicle while doing work by a curb, though the police department initially found our client at fault
- $600,000 resolution for the full policy limits of a party sustaining neck and back injuries following a severe rear-end accident
- $500,000 successful resolution of a case where a client fell upon an icy parking lot at a commercial establishment and sustained fractures and other injuries
- $350,000 successful resolution of a case where a client fell upon a wet and dangerous floor at commercial establishment and required back surgery.
- $300,000 resolution of insurance policy limits for clients injured in rear end accident who required back surgery
- $300,000 resolution for insurance policy client who had shoulder surgery and required future neck surgery
- $300,000 resolution of the full insurance policy limits for a client injured in a side impact accident who required back surgery.
- $275,000 resolution in favor or our client who needed future low back, but had not had any surgery at the time the matter was resolved
$265,000 successful resolution of case where our client sustained an injury to his leg after a negligently maintained home caused damage to his leg.
- $260,000 successful resolution of a motor vehicle collision case where the client sustained a tear in the shoulder requiring arthroscopic surgery.
- $250,000 successful resolution of the full available insurance limits of a case where a client injured his neck and shoulder during a car accident, requiring neck surgery.
- $230,000 resolution of insurance policy limits in favor of our client who sustained severe injuries in a motor vehicle accident case
- $210,000 final stipulation resolution to our client in a workers’ compensation back injury case
- $190,000 resolution in favor of our client who had shoulder surgery for rotator cuff tear following a accident
$190,000 successful resolution of a premises liability claim where our client hurt her shoulder and leg after slipping on ice and snow that was not properly cleaned.
- $175,000 final stipulation resolution to our client in a workers’ compensation knee injury case
- $171,000 successful final stipulation resolution to our client in a workers’ compensation knee injury case.
- $160,000 resolution in favor our client who was injured his nose from a defective product
- $150,000 resolution in favor of our client who injured his hand in a defective product
- $110,000 resolution for client who fell down on defective premises who injured her nose and knee
- $90,000 successful final stipulation resolution to our client’s worker’s compensation neck injury case.
$75,000 successful resolution to our client’s claim for soft tissue injuries sustained in a motor vehicle collision, where no surgery was required.
- $67,500 resolution for client who fell on icy property injuring her lower back